Friday, March 13, 2009

My Birthday


Well i turned 25 and what i day it was. Quarter of a century now that's flipping old. Jessie made me feel awesome with singing me songs in the morning and buying be Dr.pepper so straight away i was stoked. I got a card from milz a phone call from mum and dinner from Sarah. Jessie made my fave dinner which is mince stew, mash potatoes and corn, seriously i love it. So i had a really good birthday. I have come to the conclusion that there is a lot of things that a better being married and birthdays is definitely it and Christmas's' cos crikey i have had some shockers. But yeah point is I'm 25 and loving it

4 comments:

Dru said...

Mad crack up post.

Melissa said...

Oh poor Haydie ho.
Mince stew and corn.
Man you're easy to please.

Ashleigh said...

lol. what a good wife, jessie babe.

Kristin said...

Mince stew? What about rockin' bday sex? Being married should bring more perks than stew man.