Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Incase anybody didn't believe me.......


....here's the evidence. I have lost control of Gracie. I can't even BEGIN to understand how to parent this child. Thanks to Kristin's talk last Sunday that I was fortunate enough to read, I will be spending a lot of time on my knees begging Heavenly Father to help me know how to raise this girl. I don't know that I'm even 100% he knows either. I imagine him standing there, chuckling, saying "good luck!" 
He better have a special place saved for me when I get up there if I manage to get this girl through life without being put in prison.



Masacara......


...everywhere.













Notice the 'Albany Kindy' printed in HUGE letters on the side of her pants?
Yup, third change at kindy in 1 hour. She looks like a prison inmate.


Same day as Mascara day, I also found the brown pen on the walls and wasn't feeling amused enough to take a photo this time.


Which brings us to today......day AFTER mascara day and no less eventful.




Ahhh...Finally playing nicely....


Nek minnut she steals Joshie's orange rolling pin because she doesn't want the red one. (Note I didn't actually realize what Gracie had done while I was taking this photo) FLIPS out because I take it back...........


........takes herself to time out because she knows if I can't communicate with her she needs to get out of my face. I'm pretty impressed by how quickly she calms down. I go to chat with her and find her in my room, under my bed, unwrapping all my tampons from my handbag.
The End.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck Jessie.
You can do it.........you can win.............goooooooo Jessie.....

Kristin said...

I take it Melissa fwd you my talk? LOL. Hope it helps, but honestly, your Grace is my Ella. I have about 50 posts on her full of this same kind of naughtiness. I still don't know what to do about her. She's 7 now, and while she's not as destructive, she's every bit as obnoxious as ever and I get SO exasperated with her. I don't know what to tell you. Give up? LOL. That's about where I'm at with Ella.

Unknown said...

she's all good jessie... all little girls get into mummies makes up at some stage.... what till she trys to copy dad and shave her face!

Dru said...

I got nothin, just laughing, it's not funny. . . but kind of, cause she's not mine.

Jen said...

As another mother of a spirited child, I have a book to pass on to you that was game-changing! I only wish I'd discovered it earlier. Let me know if you'd like it, and come round for morning tea one day and I'll give it to you.