Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wedding Brief



Well this is of the Wedding day. Due to milz being hasselled from apparently a million people I needed to write a blog about the day. But due to lack of time this is all your getting. There is tonnes I need to do today but the highlight was being sealed to my wife for eternity. Nothng will beat that sweet moment as I looked into her eyes and showed my commentment to her infront of my love ones and Heavenly Father. It was a special day... Well ill update this in more detail when I have time. Im out

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pic's.
Can't wait to see the real ones and get my own CD.
Glad your honeymoon was great.

Crystal said...

yay awesome photos you guys looked so great ; )

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

so glad you guys tied the knot!! WELCOME TO THE YOUNG MARRIED'S CLAN! he he. happy for you both! :)

Kristin said...

yeah, you must be in a hurray to get back to.... wink wink nudge nudge... I guess learning how to spell can wait till after the honeymoon.

Seriously though, congratulations, couldn't be happier for someone I barely know.

Jessie said...

ahahahaha I'm like Kristin I noticed the spelling mistake straight away! Sorry babe. Nice photos though how did you do that? xx