Saturday, November 29, 2008

Honeymoon.............


Ok here it is.......Our honeymoon. Now it's not gonna mean anywhere near as much to you guys as it does to us but here got the Pictures anyway. We went to Cairns Australia (North of Brisbane) and we managed to take a trip out the the Great Barrier Reef for the day! This was on my wish list so I was pretty stoked.

I won't explain every photo....just the ones that need a story.






This is Port Douglas



This is the car Haydn's Old MTC mate lent us to get up to Port Douglas (Yeah I know......who does that!)



All you can eat Seafood. Ooooohhhh Yeeeeaaaahhhh


Apparently the Australians need to know what will happen to them before they decide to look right





These last few were from the day of our reef trip.....The underwater photos were taken in a glass bottomed boat so they weren't very clear....stay tuned for our underwater camera which we are developing monday and hopefully the pictures will be a lot better.

This last one I will explain......The purple thing is a sea anenome (Nemo's House) closed up! Which apparently only happens about 3 times a year so we were pretty lucky....however the tour guide was a LOT more excited than us haha.


So there you have it, our romantic getaway.

We had a great time and we are so glad we got to live some of our dreams (i.e. the reef and driving a ford territory) Hopefully one day we can go back.

I will blog tomorrow about our flat and my new haircut!

xox












3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that's awesome.
What a great week.
I can't wait to see the new haircut.
I'm glad you guys had a good honeymoon.
I think it's important.
I always feel bad for the couple who never got one.
It's worth spending all the money, that's for sure.
You life only gets more full.
Straight after the wedding is the best time to do it.
Love you guys.

Crystal said...

cool photos jess - so jealous about the reef trip! Looking forward to seeign the haircut

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

Your honeymoon sounds fab!! And nice clevage by the way! ha ha ha. next post i want to see your new hair cut!!