Saturday, November 21, 2009

Forest Gump

So in the movie Forest Gumps shoes are wasted and he said you can tell a lot by a person from there shoes so hear goes. So i have had these shoes for 8 years and Jessie said i have to throw them out so I'm going to blog about them. I got these in my last year of school which was 2001 from a Nike factory for $110. I was pretty stoked at the time, and they have lasted and i think they still have a few more years left. They lasted on the mission and sports and everything really, they gave me the mean toe jams too but don't now (shifty eyes). But the time has come where they really need to go. Apparently i need to blog about all my sentimental cloths so they can be biffed too lol

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Jessie, go Jessie, go Jessie, all I can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME.
LOL
Sorry Haydz, they certainly did their part. Gotta be happy with that.

Kristin said...

Man you have hairy legs.

Jessie said...

hHhHhHahahahahahahahhahahah Haydn took a picture of just his feet but this is the photo he wanted blogged so there you go LOL.
HAYDN HAS MORE STUFF THAN ME so I am totally justified in getting him to throw out stuff he can't wear anymore. and HEY I have given him permission to use up blogging time to help journal the special stuff but now they are in the bin WOOHOOOO.
I actually wish I had done this blogg.