Friday, April 22, 2011

Give me an apple!!!

Now I loved windows (key word loved) I was a die hard fan.  I thought to myself when I used apple "ohhh this is frustrating and not as good as windows".  As you can see where I am going I folded like origami.  I was forced into using it last year for my placement as school and thats where is began.  First I received An apple laptop for my school work.  Then they offered an Ipod Touch I was like "sure I'll have one".  Then about 2 weeks ago we brought an Imac desktop.  Every single item is awesome but I must admit the ipod is just a toy and I just use it for games and church stuff which can be really handy.  So it is convenient but not a must have item.  I found myself playing less games (windows is made for games) because all they have is chess.  Well I thought it was about time I posted something and this is a worthy post of mentioning.  My advice is how can you hate something you have only seen or played on once?  I don't see myself going back to window but I have been known crumble like the aussie netball team at the commonwealth games lol so for now apple it is.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I don't think you're utilizing that touch to it's utmost. There are about a million game apps you can download for free (ask my 14yo) plus there's the maps, the books, iward, MUSIC, calendaring, etc. etc. Maybe you should google it. lol.

BTW, congrats on the new baby(s)!

Melissa said...

Ilike your aussie jab.
Good one Haydz........good one.
How did Kristin know you might be having twins?
She just threw me under the bus man.
I better go have a talk to her.
Also better tell her it's just one................maybe.

kyle rae. said...

amen bro. steve jobs is ultimate.