Sunday, May 8, 2011

Graduation Baby!





There are a few things in a man's life where he feels accomplished.  Being married, having a child and for me graduating comes in the top 5.  Besides being number 500 on the list of people receiving their capping and certificate, it was a awesome occasion.  You felt not in a bad way a class above the common people.  You were praised for your achievements and felt highly of yourself.  I went through uni with some original friends and we stayed together for the 3 years and some helped me a great deal.  The day was fantastic because they were a part of it and had been through it with you.  It was a day to remember and glad my family was there to celebrate it with me.  Kia ora Koutou.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Holy crap Haydn you look just like Dad.
It's kinda freaking me out a bit.
It's amazing.

Anyway, congrats on graduation.
This should be on your top 5 list for sure.
I'm glad you had great mates to help you get through it.
I'm glad things are working out for you.
Love
Milz xx

Anonymous said...

Oh such awesome photos haydn, i really like them. yeah i had to do a double take bol that it was you and not dad!!! (dad back in dunedin 1988)
It looked like a great day, glad mum was able to share it with you too. Well done, now its on for you to get you PG dip Ed!!!You can do it, "if theres a will, theres a way" (billy blanks)
Awesome job Haydn. Very proud of you
Love Sez

Crystal said...

i know the point of this post is your grad (congratulations on that) but holy cow how cute is gracie in those photos! love her little outfit