Friday, August 5, 2011

Can you please fill out this survey?

Now everyone gets those annoying "please fill out this survey and you could win...".  I'm under the philosophy "ya gotta be in it to win it".  So sure enough I fill out the survey and don't think about it again.  I just this email saying "$500 survey winner".  I keep reading and I'm like "are you Fairdinkum".  I suss it out and make sure it's not a Nigerian trying to steal my back account number and I find a number and call it.  I go to the guy "just making sure this is legit"  and he is like "sure is mate well done, I'll wire it in and it will go into tonight".  Mate I cannot believe it,,,, way stoked, and sure enough 500 buckaroos richer today.  Even tho it might go on bills or other things things its still pretty choice.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

holy cow that is awesome

Melissa said...

AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They have professional and instant support and they also offering many [url=http://adf.ly/213105/thankyou-hostgator ]HostGator coupons[/url].

I appreciate hostgator hosting, you will too.

http://ebus.epagemaker.net/index.php?action=profile;u=29943