Monday, October 22, 2012

The Circus Was in Town...


So the Circus came to town and boy was I excited. In a staff meeting they said they would give two family tickets to staff. People suggested to give it to those who have families but management said it was only fair to do put names in a hat and draw one out. So I thought to myself 'well that sucks, it's going to go to someone who won't use it'. So they do the draw and sure enough it does. I think they knew how keen I was and gave me the family pass. Man it was like party central when I told Jessie.
So my idea of a circus was lions, elephants and jumping through rings of fire. To my surprise there was none of that but I wasn't disappointed.  It was really entertaining. The kids loved it Gracie was clapping and really getting into it. It was very acrobatic and thrilling. I felt sorry for them because it wasn't a full house but they still entertained us. 
Here is a video of the Grand finale. It was absolutely mad, like insane. Would I go back? Maybe if it was free again. It was still a great night out where we were highly entertained as a family.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww WHAT HAPPENED MAN WHEN THE FOURTH ONE GOT IN?
How could you stop the video?
Haydn aye...............stink buzz.
Glad you guys got to go.
Maybe if they put their prices down it'd be more of a full house.
That's just what happens when you're a rip off.

Dru said...

Not only did the cicus come, but they performed in a tent! How choice is that?

Kristin said...

Where's the video? It's not showing up.

I haven't been to the Circus in ages. I doubt I'll ever take my kids, unless it's free...

Glad they gave you the pass, are you the only teacher w/ kids?

Crystal said...

hooray for free stuff. ANd yeah no tigers and elephants these days - that's cruelty to animals. I always felt sorry for the poor elephant tied up outside the circus when it came to town...

Haydn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haydn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haydn said...

Ok, explain circus in america cos it sounds way different. hahaha I know milz but just imagine another one in there is insane. Kristin you press the little play button and it might work haha Nah they do have other teachers with kids just not the same age.

Ash... said...

So thought I would check your guys blog out and to my surprise, there are posts! YAY!

Anyway, man, I've heard about you and your luck Haydn! That's awesome you scored the tickets. It's been a couple years since I went to circus, but yeah, they are different now, no Lions and all that stuff, just acrobats etc. Still cool though!

Speaking of circus', you guys should totally watch Madagascar 3, it's hilarious!

Unknown said...

So where was the circus? in the ring or in the crowed?? lol

Gareth and Olivia said...

We went to the same one last week! Rylie and Nixon loved the motor bikes!