Saturday, December 24, 2011

Possibly the new Christmas tradition.



As Jessie and I embarked on this journey, I found joy and satisfaction in working as a team.  These words are not expressed everyday but when we watched the amazing race some competitors were us to a T, if ya know what I mean.  However, this couldn't have worked out any better.  As I created the Paper Mache and glued it all together Jessie made the finishing touches which I couldn't do to a standard like hers.  Like seriously who would of thought of making a scarf like that or even that top hat?  Anyways looking it him now the 5 days was worth it.  Will we make it into a tradition? I don't know.  But this much I do know, this snowman is flaming amazing.  I have been playing around with Picasa a lot hence why the 3 versions.  Please vote for your favourite.  I hope the kids enjoy smashing him up as much as Jessie and I found making it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

They're all amazing.
Can't wait to see it smashed up.