Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What do you do in your spare time?

Well Jessie got something in the mail and was like "Here Haydn make this with Gracie".  So I am like 'ummm ok'.  Turns out she wasn't really serious at all, but the thought had been planted.  So I started on it and I started to realise this isn't something you do with Gracie, only because she was braking it at every opportunity.  However, the obsession couldn't be stopped and I was oblivious to the world around me.  I even got jabs like 'what the heck are you doing your a weirdo', but in my head I was like 'can a weirdo make this!!!' Haha  Anyways It was made I felt accomplished somewhat because there was little to no instructions.  Who knows where is it now I think Jessie has the last laugh there, but it was quite fun.  I don't support caltex an in way, I can't even remember the last time I went there.  It took me a good solid hour and thought I better take a picture to remember the construction of a Gracie's first petrol station

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gracie's first petrol station or Dad's first petrol station?
Mad crack up.