Friday, April 13, 2012

It's all about Family

When you think about how crazy life can be sometimes and how your kids are nuts.  It is good to think 'yeah but they are so cool/cute too'.  I love my family loads even if there are moments of insanity.  That is what makes it right?  Gracie is our little dancer and technological master.  I was told today that she can type on 'word' change the colour, go to itunes change the song, then go back to 'word'.  She has just started to sing a lot too.  She sings along to all the words of the polkadots, it's to cute.  Joshua on the other hand makes me so proud.  The reason why is cos he is huge, and we found out there is 2kg difference between them.  He has started to smile and laugh and really enjoys play time.  He has started to roll over, even if he gets frustrated after a minute.  Point is Family is where it's at and I am loving the holidays with them.

6 comments:

Dru said...

Great post.
Gracie is the master.
Glad the holidays are going well.

dede said...

Haydn and jessie... You guys are sooo adorable.. You babies are so sweet and gorgeous! We are sooo happy for your sweet family! We love ( even though we haven't met you Jessie;)) you guys and you are always in our prayers.. Thomas and DeDe

Ash... said...

A POST! YAY! lol...
Anyway, so true! And even though I dont have a family of my own yet, I definately know the importance of family and I think I am especially more aware of it being in the gospel!
Listening to the conference talks, I think the thing that stuck out to me the most was FAMILY!

Llew said...

first of all congrats on doing a post.... 10yr later... kids are cool when they get to the singing stage... Daisho and Taro use to sing all day and even tho you hear the same songs all day, it makes a nice mood in the home... nothing about haydn.... is he being nice to you during the holidays?

Jessie said...

Lol Llewellyn this post was by Haydn. The lady that posts my mum challenges every week had disappeared on me so I'm going to have to try and do one weekly on random things anyway! And I know I complain about Haydn a lot but he is a good sport about it and it provides some good entertainment I think lol! It could be worse......trust me!

Melissa said...

Haydn, that photo on the side looks like dad.
It's almost freeky