Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kelly Tarlton's Adventure

We got this entertainment book and it has heaps of deals in it. One of the was Kelly Tarlton's. I was pretty stoked that is was cheaper than normal so we went along for the day. It was really entertaining and much better than last time I went. 
 First up was the penguins and the kids loved them. Joshie just stood at the window and watched them swim for ages. We stuck around for the feeding and the kids loved it
 Gracie also loved it and was amazed at all the underwater animals. Her Favourite was seeing all the Nemo Fish. We lost the kids on a few occasions and Joshie would be found just staring at the fish.
 There was some pretty crazy fish and we ended up staying for most of the day and had lunch there.
 They had a whole tank dedicated to all the nemo fish it was pretty cool and Gracie was buzzing hard out.
 The kids couldn't last for the shark feeding so we put them in the car and I went back to take some picture for them.
I made a little video about the shark feeding, its pretty cheese but I couldn't upload 1 so I just mashed them all together. It was a really good day. Well it was more of a visual blog, Enjoy!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

Cool vid, you're a pro Haydn.

Love the pic's of the kids on the side, they are gorgeous. Better get a gun when Grace turns 16. Oh wait, they're illegal over there ay? Bummer. Well, a big stick.

Dru said...

Man, I haven't been to Kelly Tarlton's since my first trip to NZ in 2000. I wouldn't have gone either except that I couldn't get on the flight and spent an extra few days in Auckland. Luckily Randall lived in Auckland and he took me around to different places each day. We should probably take the kids on the next trip.

Del1 said...

crack up vid

Dru said...

coming up on 2 months....