Monday, July 22, 2013

Houston, we have lift off!


We got a new dryer the other day and it came with a massive box.  I thought to myself "I'm gonna make something for the kids". Weeks went by and nothing haha. Until we started playing rocket ships with the toy baskets. It gave me the idea to make a rocket ship. Now it doesn't really look like one but we had to improvise. My favourite picture is Gracie balancing the sticky tape (3rd one) haha. 

It gave them house of play time which was great. It's still up in the living room so they can have endless time on it. I really love my kids and it's great to spend this much time with them.
Last week of the school holidays. Have been loving it so far. Love my family heaps.








2 comments:

Del1 said...

Shot bro mean

Dru said...

Looks like a Rocket to me.
You're a good dad.