Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are you for real? (Part 2)


Well I get a text from Bevin going have you heard Elise is in hospital. I’m like nah what’s going down and he says they think she has leukaemia. So I’m like what the heck,,, I’m at work so I’m just lost really then Jessie texts and says I just got off the phone with your mum and Elise is in hospital. Then I call just Chad and ask what is going down and he tells me that is pretty much is leukaemia. I’m like what the heck....so Sarah calls me in the morning and is crying and man I don’t know what to do aye. I went and saw them all last night and brought gifts for all but this is was it was like for me. I was in and Elise wasn’t herself she has needles in her arm and wasn’t looking the greatest. It’s like the life was sucked out of her but she was calm as. (I’m use to seeing Elise being hard out) She had bruises over her body and red dots on her legs. I just felt sorry for her, like it’s real sad. She is having chemo at the moment and more harsh things but it’s what has to be done. Point is I love my family and its sad when these things happen. I just want to be able to support, care for and show my family that in the time of need I will be there for them. Elise is way cute and it will be a day to day thing. I really don’t know how to end this blog but i love this picture and when I think of Elise I think of this picture.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good post haydn.
I LOVE that picture.