Friday, August 7, 2009

Are you for real?


So yesterday I'm having a shower at the gym and my phone is going crazy and its in my bag. So I'm hustling like mad to find it. I pick it up and it Jessie she explains to me that she just got to work and i was like "yeah ok" "cos i fainted on the bus" i was like "what the..." So this is the story. She is on the bus and feels she is going to faint first she cant feel her legs, then her hearing goes and finally her sight. With the final hope of anyone helping as she is about to collapses she says "I'm passing out". Next thing ya know she wakes up and is outside the bus on the concrete with a jacket over her and one under her head. When she said that it spun me out and i thought about how trippy that would of been and started cracking up. But she was fine. Someone caught her and looked after her big time. Now it sorta makes me think a little. She said they were all very helping and that's comforting to know that people these days still generally care for other people and are willing to help, which i thought was nice. There is nothing wrong with Jessie at all. They rang an ambulance and that dropped her off at work. The crack up thing about the ambulance is picture it just casually no sirens on and someone just hopping out the back and going to work, it would of been made crack up to see lol. But yeah that's the story of the hour. Moral of the story people still care in society and 2nd i need to start believing her more when she says she is gonna faint lol cos it does happen. If you wondering why such a comment i was raised tough and there was no room to be a woosy pants in front of siblings. The common phrase was "harden up" so i did but I'm starting to see its not the same with a wife lol.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

yeah I'll post about this again in a few days he got it all wrong.
But thanks babe, nice to know you found it so funny when I was MORTIFIED

Melissa said...

Guys always get the story wrong.
They see things is a WHOLE DIFFERENT LIGHT. Like the other day Dru was talking to his mate on the phone and was like "Yeah Melissa's doing great, I think this is her best recovery"
While I had just blogged about how it was my WORST.
I was like "Do you not listen to me at all?"
Men!!

Kristin said...

Wait, you passed out and he thought it was funny? Hmmmm...