Monday, October 12, 2009

Bad connection


Well i really like skype. Its easy to use and i get to talk to friends around the world, mostly milz tho, but i was talking to my mate at the time. We had a bad connection and this is the picture that he was left with lol. Poor Jessie got busted hard lol she is now 20 weeks and deserves it anyways hahahaha. She is the best tho i love seeing her belly grow. I think my daughter kicked me in the ear yesterday, it was pretty exciting. Well when we saw this picture we actually laughed out loud it was pretty crack up.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

stuff you!

Melissa said...

LOL
Come on Jessie, it's pretty funny.

Jessie said...

You just wait till I am a SAHM and this blog is MINE!

Crystal said...

ha ha ha jess that is so funny

Kristin said...

Oh...stuff you...that's the Kiwi way to say put a sock in it eh? I'll have to remember that.
Let's see some photos of that belly... blogs are the perfect way to record stuff like that you know!
Congrats on the girl, they make the best babysitters, you know, for the next 8 kids...

Haydn said...

i like your thinking kristin