Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sentimental or Semi-mental?

Well i keep everything and its got to a point where Jessie doesn't like it. She came up with the idea just take photos of it and put it on the blog then we don't have to keep this crap. So that's what I'm doing. 1st picture is from a school i used to work at before my mission 2nd picture is a mission t-shirt when i was serving in Brisbane. 3rd picture is a top i got from my mate Clive, he kept me active when i lived in Aussie and i was a groomsman at his wedding. 4th If anyone lives in the Waikato and plays sport you will know how you always wanna smash Hamilton boys at rugby. And we did, and beat them on their home turf and in front of all their supporters. That was a fantastic moment. 5th a t-shirt made for Nerang, possibly my favourite area to serve on my mission. And lastly it was promised that the Australia Brisbane mission could baptise 60 people in a month and we did 63 and it was amazing. If its in a funny order take a guess and figure it out lol





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Send them over with mum.
I'll hold onto them for you.
I don't think you should throw out the one with signatures on it man, what if someone who signed it becomes mad famous?