Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grace Evelyn Wright


Baby Wright was born on 6th March 2010 at 9:09am Weighing 3.280kg about 7lb 3
Labour was pretty crazy, jessie convinced me she was going to die and the next thing we knew it was time to push. She looks like me (Haydn) I think all she has of jessie is her gender but I guess we will find out soon what she takes from her mother. The name we have decided is Grace Evelyn Wright, awww it sound so pretty. I was trying to convince jessie that Shelby Wright is s good name but Grace was too good to pass by lol. Enjoy the 1 photo we have more but forgot the cable. Jessie is doing better, I was surprised how much her countenance changed once Grace was born. But jessie is recovering well. Well till next time.

Love Jessie and Haydn xxx haydn

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She's beautiful man.
Looks like Kristin went up a notch cause she got it on the button man.

Melissa said...

What's the Evelyn from?

Crystal said...

man she is sooooo gorgeous. What a beautiful baby! Congratulations again, can't wait to see her in real life. She is BEAUTIFUL.

Kristin said...

I win I win I win I win!!!! What's my prize? Chocolate from NZ? Why thank you! I'll take it. Just send it with your Mum.

She is beautiful, I love her name. Congratulations guys!

Jessie, didn't you have an epidural?

Jessie said...

Nope Kristin I was close but I didn't get it in the end as I was ready to push when the doctor got there.