Friday, September 7, 2012

It's outrageous, preposterous & utterly ridiculous.

How could they do this to me? My most favourite drink in the world has changed. Why would you change a perfectly, delicious, mouth watering drink? Jessie and I could taste a difference but I was in disbelief until we did the visual test. Crikey, are you fair dinkum bundaberg? So due to the new taste and new bottle I have decided to keep an original bottle. People may mock me, I might even get a crazy stair, but it is a priceless memory I'd like to keep. If you have a chance please try 'Peachy' But I can't promise it will be the best drink you have ever tasted any longer.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

awwwwww sorry Haydz
I'll try some when I'm over in a couple of weeks.

Kristin said...

Crikey, are you fair dinkum bundaberg?
LOL
I don't even know where to go with that...

Nicole said...

So I don't always comment on blogs... but I just had to let you know that I completely agree with you. When I first saw the new bottles I couldn't quite believe it. It doesn't taste anything like the original one, and the combination of the clear bottle and the bright orange colour make it look tacky. Oh Bundaberg, why did you do this to us? You had a winning formula, just stick to it.

So in closing, I feel robbed too and you aren't crazy for being gutted about a drink changing. Either that or we're both crazy... :)

Essay over.

Crystal said...

agree agree agree!! Peachee has definitely changed, and not for the better : ( And I also agree with Nicole above: bright colour + clear bottle = we may as well be drinking fanta!

Ash... said...

I love peachy... it is really refreshing... but change of taste? Are you sure?

Dru said...

It's Lemon Lime and bitters for me.