Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My kids, the people who make me smile from ear to ear............and scream at the top of my lungs



My gorgeous boy falling asleep whilst playing.......this NEVER happens, he was so peaceful


Cheeky Joshie just waking up from a sleep on our bed.........a regular occurrence of late. What have I DONE?!


Joshie is not a fan of Sunday mornings LOL there is no point putting him down for a nap so we just keep him up for half an hour and he sleeps at church.


These two love eachother and are starting to play together occasionally, I love it!


I LOVE this little guy, all rugged up for a trip to the playground with Gracie and Caleb



Gracie's first time Rock Climbing, no photos of her on the wall cause she was clinging to me for dear life!


Gracie and Joshie's first bath together! It went better than we expected.


Elise had her final surgery YAAAAAAAYYYY! So we went to visit everyone at the Ronald MacDonald house, here are the girls adoring Joshie.


KNOX! Isn't he just gorgeous! All he does is eat and sleep, he is an Angel!

  
Joshie finally started eating food! Obviously his father was feeding him, this kind of mess gives me heart palpitations!


His sleeping has actually gotten WORSE since, I am one tired Mummy. Guessing he has some kind of intolerance to something but I am clueless! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!


Me and Gracie invented a rainy day activity Crocodiles in the Water. She is really starting to learn her letters so that's exciting. If she touched the 'water' she got tickled to death, so she was pretty much constantly being tickled. She loved it though.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I loved this post! Thanks Jessie.

Ash... said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous Jessie... oh and Haydn! lol

Dru said...

Don't think that title could be anymore truthful!

Ash... said...

I'm waiting for another epic blog! Don't leave me waaaaaiting!