Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bevin and Dior's Wedding

 I must admit this was one of the best weeks I have had in ages. It was a week full of late nights, a week full of reminiscing, and a week full of family.  Bevin's Wedding really brought us all together and I loved it. You almost wish we all lived in the same place, just not tok hahaha.
 So I have aimed to put on photos of the week and the day.  I just have too many photos so I had to cut some out.
 Most of our extended family was there also. The cool think was is that our whole family was together and I think it had been the first time in years
It was all to celebrate Bevin and Dior and how happy they were. I think it was a fantastic day that they will cherish forever. Just can't believe Big Bev is married. Awesome though.

Enjoy

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Great blog Haydn.
Great blog.
I agree with everything that was said.
Good photo's.
I'm a little overwhelmed with all of them, but will blog it none the less.
You forgot to mention that you're the MAN with the video aye.
Now THAT is blog worthy mate I'm telling you.
You're awesome Haydn, never forget it.
Love you bro.
Tell Jessie I love her too and give the kids big kisses for me. Miss Gracie and Joshie already.
"Ah you read me some books?"
Way crack up.

Kristin said...

Looks like it was fantastic. So happy for you all!

Dru said...

Well not everyone in the family was there...
Nice post.

Dru said...

just giving you a heard time, aye. Should have had an lol or a haha, to the end.
All good.

Haydn said...

hahah i knew milz would of talked to you, all good

Unknown said...

The catching up was the highlight for me... help me to remember the strong bond we sometimes forget we have growing up together!