Saturday, October 13, 2012

Leg Wrestling from way back.

When we were younger as a family we played a game. It is were both legs come up to meet each other and on the count of three they lock together. The winner is who pushes the other opponents leg to the ground. Now I remember being good at it when I was young, add 15 years, and some weight and I had no show.  It was quite a humiliating night for me. We had arm wrestling also which also ended in zero wins for the night. I put it down to everyone being 20kg heavier haha.  
This video was the one of champions. Bevin was just unstoppable and if i could commentate about it... Look at Llewellyn get up in disbelief he is like 'What are you doing I am mean to win, nek minnit, Ohhhhh Winner Big Bev' hahahaha 
This is me getting pulverised by Llewellyn. My only moral victory of the night was that I had heart (never giving up). 
But this was the proud moment of mine My son Joshua. On the night as explained I got pummeled, Jessie was destroyed, Grace was annihilated, but Joshie had the Wrights on the Victory ladder.  I was so proud of him. They even had a rematch which Joshua won also. Its great to have a son, But I was proud of all my family.  

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Man that was one fun night aye.
LOL
Crack up.
Bevin the ultimate champion aye.
I guess he needs to go up against Gareth but I think Gareth's got no chance LOL
Man I REALLY wish we got that arm wrestling match of you and Chad, now that would've been awesome to see.

Jessie said...

Melissa ambushed me, I was just swinging my leg into in and she just smashed me. I reckon she started before you said three. LOl

Kristin said...

aww come on Jess, don't be a sore loser! lol. I think the biggest guy always wins eh? And Bevin is the biggest of all the brothers.

SO funny w/ the babies! Total crack up. You Wright's know how to have fun!

Dru said...

Hadyn, I reckon you've got no chance against someone who's heavier than you when it comes to leg wrestling. It's not so much about how strong your legs are...it's all about leveraging your weight against theirs.
So good job Bevin for being the heaviest! lol.

Haydn said...

Man I knew there was science behind it cos I got trashed

Unknown said...

thats it, im packing on another 40kilo for the rematch!!