Thursday, November 19, 2015

Moments that define a word

I had my newborn baby in my arms, sitting on a comfortable chair. I wasn't focusing on anything in particular, but was feeling something. I looked around and saw my wife and was thinking of how proud and happy I was of her. As I sat and pondered for a moment I thought to myself 'I think this is what is means to feel peace' I felt as easy about the world, my life, and my daughter. I have not felt that real 'peace' for a long time, or maybe I just had it pointed out to me. Such happiness follows, Love you Violet.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

She's so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

Nice post.

Unknown said...

Nice post.

Dru said...

Thanks Haydn. Looking forward to seeing Violet.

Kristin said...

Congratulations guys! She's beautiful, hope Jessie and she are doing well.

Unknown said...

Another beautiful name for another beautiful gift. Enjoy