Monday, February 16, 2015

The 'untold' photo

While listening to my Dads Cd (thanks milz) and sifting through 9,688 photos on iPhoto I thought...What is the point?

You'd be happy to know it is now down to 8,976 odd. But crickey!!! 56gb it's at, down from 64gb. I found 1 video 25mins long with nothing but Gracie fumbling around the room with the camera in her hand haha.  

We often take photos that have untold stories. We could take them because we want to capture that moment in time only for ourselves to review. I saw some great memories and cherished them as I scrolled to the never ending bottom of the iPhoto page. Anyways that back up is in progress, because if I lost them i'd be spewing. 

Here are some 'untold' photos... Enjoy!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Loving those pics man. Great to see you blogging.