Monday, December 21, 2009

Its a goodie

Well Saturday we decided to go to the movies because we had 3 free passes to use in 2 weeks, but turns out we could only use 1 per visit which i thought was straight up crap but that's another story. So Jessie wanted to watch the time travelers wife. I was thinking to myself "hmmm yeah all good". I had just finished a 6 day week and thought man this could be the first movie that i fall asleep in cos i was wasted and it was a chick flick. Boy was i proven wrong, the second he started time traveling i was loving it. It was a move that made you appreciate your life but not in a holy moly i better stop telling my wife she is a silly billy but more in a way were you want to make her feel special. Point is i loved it, like really liked it and would recommend it hard out. So milz even tho i ignore all your must read books, you gotta watch this when it comes on dvd aye. I would even go to the point of its in my top 5 of the year, i know its pretty extreme but ......(looking all shady) yeah i got nothing, just go see it.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Yeah it was an awesome movie.
And the great thing about it was it wasn't innapropriate! No dosgy scenes! Wooohoo

Melissa said...

Alright man I'll ONLY watch it if you PROMISE that the NEXT 'must read' book post that I do YOU HAVE to read it ALL OF IT on my blog and comment so I know you've read it.
Those are the terms.

Haydn said...

tough call i'll thing about it , but jessie what are dosgy scenes? lol

Jessie said...

Haydn SHUTUP! 1 spelling mistake verses your 4 MILLION..........i think I am ok.
Melissa I am going to read ALL your must reads.

Kristin said...

You're such a girl.

And yeah, YOU'RE giving Jessie a hard time about spelling???? Get serious.

Haydn said...

its sorta like those times where your husband, but im my case my wife it perfect and mocks you for something and the one time they do it you let them know cos it makes you feel good, come to think of it its really shallow. so-wee jessie