Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve, Day, and some Boxing

Well our christmas eve started of with me (Haydn) working. It wasn't to bad because i finished at 330 so we had the whole night to do something. We decided to go around to our friends place and play some games and enjoy each others company. Thats where this picture comes from and sets the tone perfectly. It was the first cracker we opened, Not only did we get this cool hat but we also rolled a 6 on the dice that came out, whether that means we will have six kids but next christmas i don't know, but it was pretty awesome. As you can see i was going to go to sleep with it but decided just to wear it on christmas for a while. Anyways christmas day was good, it was joff's birthday aswell (Jessies dad). We had some really good meals and pretty much played band hero allllll day, i was loving it. Jessie brought me a guitar and i got her a massage so we were both happy. We travelled down to tok that night and it was one of the best visits down there everyone seem to be happy and being with my family was really nice. Jessie was looking a lot bigger but looks fantastic so it was good for us to be down there with my family. We had a nice lunch at Sarah's house and then the next day a really good dinner at Llewellyns house it was the best. I don't know where Ava is looking off too but this was the best picture of them all. Christmas was great this year and i guess I'm just recording this for my own memory of it. Jessie and i have been blessed and we have sure felt it over this Christmas season.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great post man and great pictures.

Kristin said...

I'm just curious, but is that woman in the black tank top nursing that baby during the photo shoot? cuz it sure looks like it. lol.
ah and nice hat Haydn.

Jessie said...

No she isn't but Yes I agree! Apologies LOL but that's just Liv.
I look like a fat WHITE beached whale, my other sis in law Jackie(blue top) was 37 weeks pregnant right there!!!!! See what I mean people!? Liv had just given birth 3 weeks earlier.
Sam and Haydn look like Wolverines and my Neice Skye is OH SO CUTE!!!!
Gryff the dog was meant to be in it I don't know where he got to, he's pretty cute too!