Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ayuri's Baptism

Well i thought i better make mention of this cos its a awesome part of your life. I remember mine i was baptised by my dad in white stubbies and the water was nice and warm and because Invercargill was so freezing i remember my dad saying "we should of stayed in there longer". Ayuri's was straight up family we had the service in the baptismal area and it was short and sweet. Bevin conferred the holy ghost upon her. I spoke on faith, lou on baptism and holy ghost. I think was what really nice was ayuri said a few words and said the she knows she will always have her dads love. I found that really nice having a daughter of my own i cant wait for gracie to melt my heart with words like that. Here is a few pictures from the day

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great pictures.
I wish I could've been there.