Saturday, June 12, 2010

Elder Wright the III

Well Bevin is in the MTC and is probably overwhelmed with being a missionary. It was a good last 5 days with him. We went to the temple twice, Ayuri got baptised, Bevin was set apart as a missionary and we played so much Zarahemla I'm satisfied if i don't play if for a while (unless you wanna play it then ill carve you like a chainsaw on a Christmas turkey). Anyways awesome experience. He seemed a lot more prepared than I was when I went out. His setting apart as an elder was really good and specific. I was surprised at how the whole ward was behind him and was excited for to see him go also. I know he will make a great missionary and look forward to hearing his stories and experience that will change his life forever.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good looking boys man.