Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beautiful New Zealand

 

I often wonder to myself, is NZ really that nice. I see calendars and I’m like surely that isn’t in NZ. So I have some evidence of my own. This is a walk we did one new years near putaruru. This water/river is where 'Pump' the water is taken from. It was seriously amazing. The reason why I’m blogging this is cos I really love NZ. I served my mission in aussie and thought i was converted to the aussie way. Don’t get my wrong I love Australia but there is something about NZ. I stay in the USA with my sister and loved it with a passion, but did it top NZ? I don’t know if its that everything is 2hours away eg. Snow one way, bush the other and beach that way, or that nothing can kill you over here (poisonous stuff) but I just love it. Point is Aotearoa/New Zealand is pretty choice and it’s a great place to be.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that really is beautiful.
I agree with you Haydn.
NZ is one of a kind for sure.
Love it.
It's home.

Kristin said...

Hands down the most gorgeous place I've ever visited, Albeit dang cold in the winter. Or maybe that's just because you don't have central heat. Brrrr.

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

Hurry up and update your blog.