Sunday, May 15, 2011

First time ever in my life!!! and...

So I went to church today as ya do and went to go and sit down at and easy escape area just in case gracie decided to scream randomly.  While I was about to sit down I noticed the ground was wet so I went to the other side of the chapel.  Sacrament was as normal as possible and before the closing prayer the person presiding said "just stay behind we have an announcement".  I didn't think anything of it and waited afterwards.  The announcement was "sorry there has been a leak in the plumbing the water has been turned off and you can all go home and enjoy time with your family"  I was like "what the... is this a trick?"  When I think of it I was quite happy because I left gracie's drink bottle at home and no water for 3 hours wouldn't of went down well.  Other people were gutted because they spent all of sacrament preparing a lesson only to be told "ya can go home" hahahaha classic.
So thats my story, also while changing the blog around I have put up a few extra gadgets.  One being the top 5 most popular blog posts we have done.  And what do ya know Jessie's number one and two.  I was gutted I think I need to focus on some quality posts, or get more friends to comment lol either or, don't forget to vote (another one of my gadgets) on the question I a posed.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What was Rugby again? LOL. Jokes. Jokes.

I was wondering why you didn't go report the water on the floor, instead of just move! LOL. Are wet floors normal in NZ?
I LOVE it when they send you home early. It's only happened once to me, back in '83. We got sent home to change and then come back to fill sandbags. Flooding going on big time.

Melissa said...

Awwwwwwwww poor Hayhay.
Mate I always comment on your and Jessie's so you gotta get more mates.

Kiwasi said...

Congratulation Jessie. I thought I'd comment here just to boost haydns stats (and his ego) a little bit