Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Claim to Fame!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcvN0zxYuIM


Normally you go to church come home and get on with your week and there isn't really any celebrity status, not and 'wow I'm sure I have seen you somewhere before' or Can I have your autograph?  I think this is it for me If its on 'youtube' I gotta be famous ya know.  So check it out 1m 35 seconds on top of the scaffolding.   Yeaaaaaaaaah, man I was so stoked.  All I need to do now is wait for those autograph lines and paparazzi.  Hahahaha ya gotta love it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mate I didn't even see you and I was hard stalking for you.
And I sat there and watched for 5 mins man.
You're gonna have to be more specific mate before I watch that again.

Kristin said...

It's a good thing you pointed yourself out, cuz you didn't exactly have the 'starring role' did you? lol. Do you teach at that school?