Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gracie turned 2!!

The Pinata I made for Skye and Gracie's birthday dinner, I am SO glad that it fell down
on the first hit and I got to take it home to use in Gracie's room lol

Bath time at Nanny's house

Opening her prezzies after lying in till 8.30am!

My first try with fondant, don't think I did too badly, I am excited for my next one
Haydn thinks I should make a warriors cake for Joshie's first birthday LOL

Birthday Lunch with her party guests

Uh, these guys look like they are having heaps of fun....

that's better!

Cuzzie's Joshie and Lucy chilling while the big kids took over

My Gracie baby! xx

After everyone left I put her down for a nap but I think she had too many lollies cause
an hour later I went in to find her sitting in a pile of clothes in tears and modelling this little number! Weirdo!

Fish and Chips at the park for dinner

Having the time of her life

Visit from Nanny and Granddad to deliver her gorgeous new dollshouse

The perfect end to the perfect day, falling asleep hugging her pink balloon

Both angels asleep by 8pm and Mummy and Daddy not far behind!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE.
Man Jessie that cake is PURE AWESOMENESS. Well done. Did it take you long?
I miss fish'n'chips........not fair.
I'm glad she had such a great day.
I wish we could've been there.
2 and I've never met her............bit sad aye. Lucky for skype otherwise it'd be even sadder.

Gareth and Olivia said...

Happy birthday Gracie! Looks like she had an absolute ball guys well done!!!!

Crystal said...

looks like an awesome day jess! I love that you finished it off at the park with your little family. Preston's first bday is not too far away...but sadly he won't even know that he is special! So at age 2 do they actually understand their birthday is coming and can get excited??

Jessie said...

Crystal she didn't really know leading up to the day but I think she understood on the day. She knows that cake and candles mean 'Happy Birthday' but I don't know if she understood that it was HER birthday. I mean she was pretty cute opening her presents getting all excited and saying 'oh goodness' but yeah she didn't completely get it LOL by three they do though haha can't wait for next year!!

Ash... said...

Jessie you did a really awesome job with that Polky Dots cake! Its way cool!!! What a super mum :)

Llew said...

Man i bet Gracie love the polkadots cake... she is pretty smart for her age, i think she will be speaking full sentaces soon. was that the fish & chip shop that we went to when we were up there? Look at Haydn munchin out!! lol
glad you got your pinata home... man it took "US" ages to make that! hehe

Del1 said...

love the cake looks mean, bro gotta say it again but josh look like my dad hard out bro that last pic

Del1 said...

our dad*