Tuesday, June 26, 2012

That's My Girl


Well, it was a daddy daughter night tonight.  I always like them cos I feel like such a rebel letting Gracie say up that little bit longer.  As we stayed up a looked over the lesson for Sunday and she wanted to comb my hair.  She even told me to put my head up and I was like 'ahh ok'. But the crowning event of the night was reading this book together.  It has taken a while but the hard work has paid off. We had a pretty crack up time when Gracie was in bed too. She sings and like reading books and this time I was listen to her for the next line of lyrics haha.  Gotta love her though.
Enjoy

7 comments:

The Wright's said...

nice proofreading there Haydn. I just got back from enrichment night and gave everyone our blog address, great.

The Wright's said...

whoops that was Jessie by the way

Crystal said...

what a cuuuuuute little voice!! can't wait till preston can talk! : )

Melissa said...

Pretty awesome man.
That's what it's all about.

Kristin said...

She's darling. That little voice is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

you should wright a book for the church... how to brain wash your kids.... awesome job man!!!

from Ashaan

Llew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.