Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kiwi Valley Farm


Please excuse me while I catch up on this blog, there will be lots of photos and very little writing. We have had a VERY busy couple of weeks and I want to make sure I record it all.

Kiwi Valley Farm

Me and Haydn had heard about this place but it was too expensive, then a deal came up on Groupon and we were on it like a fly on cow pat!



 This is Gracie taking her first ride on a Pony! She loved it! We tried in Christchurch and she was TERRIFIED so I was very proud of her.


Holding the baby rabbits, they were only 5 weeks old! Gracie held this one once and it tried to move and it's claw dug into Gracie's leg, needless to say that was the end of this part of the farm.


Joshie taking a look at the bunny.........I love him, he is just so sweet and gorgeous x


One of Gracie's best buddy's Laela ended up being able to come on the same day as us too. 
Laela was the main reason Gracie got on the Pony, Leala had set the example.


These photos were taken on my Iphone! Seriously! Who needs a camera these days?

I wish NZ had more places like this for families to go and I wish that the ones they do have were cheaper, seriously we can't afford to do anything as a family.
It was a great family day out. I wish I had gotten more photos of gracie feeding the chickens and goats but I never got the timing right her hand was out of there so fast!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun guys.
Is there any rivers or bush walks or beaches close?