Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Night before CHRISTmas

Who knows what happens in the week between christmas and new years but I thought I'd do a little review. Normally that week is recovering from the chocolate overload but trying to eat it all before the new year resolutions start haha.

First Memory was Kicking it in Kaponga...who would of thought a DP after 4 year teaching. What an awesome experience it has been and a great move for the family

Second Almost Dying...Flip heck thinking about it scares me 


Viva la Salamanca - Going to Uni in Spain was way choice...I miss it almost everyday 


Jessie still alive after flipping the car... Protected from the Lord hard out.


Getting our first pets... Lucy and Kate


Going to see the warriors on school camp... Man this was a dream come true, what legends! They rolled out the red carpet it was so nice of them. 


Kiwis win four Nations... I had the faith and brought the tickets early. To share it will my mate Dave, Lou, A'ashan, and Jessie was electric. Even getting a selfie with Manu made my year. 


Iestyn came down to earth... Haven't met the guy but to have a mum like this he must be a legend. 


Delwyn and Haley's Wedding... This wedding made me wanna take up 'stand up comedy' haha seriously I was loving it aye... It was simply beautiful in the temple, a cherished moment. 

My Joshie... I just love this boy. He is speaking more and a lovely kid to be around 



Gracie... This girl will rule to world one day. But what a ball of fun.


And Jessie... Who would we there to mock me, love me, put up with my rubbish, comfort me and be the joy in my world?


I' not gonna lie, there has been some crap times. Life isn't always rosy. But learn from them and move on. Onward and Upward, I am just aiming to be a little better then the years past. I love my family...








2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahahaha what's up with ash?
Great post.

Kristin said...

Ashaan! So funny.
2 near death experiences? Not funny.
Kaponga looks amazing. So glad you are liking it there. Kids are beautiful.
Merry Christmas!