Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 Silver stars if you can guess


Well i was walking down the street and bumped into this person. And he said "you wanna see something cool?" im like " sure why not" so he sends this file to my email. He told me what it was and i was like, "ok you have been smoking the wacky backy and need serious help" hahahahaha. Nah i love this picture i love the imagination of children and my nephew did this and we had to try and guess what it was and what the letters where. Its a tough one but one its revealed it all makes sense lol,,, love ya milz its all the same colours too

5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL Way crack up.
Ahhhhhhhh I know what it is man.
I'll reveal it tomorrow ;)

Kristin said...

this post was confusing to me, and even read melissa's first...
BUT the photo of your dog wearing sunglasses is FREAKING HILARIOUS! We used to have a mini schnauzer too. Prince Jedi, rest in peace.

Jessie said...

Don't worry Kristin I don't really understand it either LOL it's a Haydn and Melissa thing. We will just leave them to it.
Mini Schnauzer's are the best, Prince Jedi is a pretty bold name.haha Ours is called Gryff.

Crystal said...

ok what is it - no idea?
A rainbow fountain?
icecream tree?

Haydn said...

wow i cant believe people check our blog. Its a rainbow turkey, crazy aye.