Monday, January 25, 2010

Everything is Falling into place


You know the game tetris and you build up all the blocks and all your waiting for it that one piece to get you like triple bonus points. That's pretty much where we are at the moment, just waiting for those final pieces then booyaa its all into place. Point is we needed a new car, our old car was a 2 door so we needed a 4 door to make things more convenient. We brought a new car for 3,700 on Thursday, put our car on trade me Friday and it was sold the Saturday for 3,600, we were pretty stoked. We just recently got a new place to live too and we move in in about a month a week before Jessie is due (yes i know we are nuts), but if we are i wanna be a pistachio. We have no couches or dinner table yet, so that's another piece of the puzzle that hopefully falls down right. We are relying a lot on baby coming on time but i heard that's like hoping to get a pay rise at McDonalds highly unlikely. But we are just about there. I'm sure things will work out and if they don't it will be the mean story to tell over and over again to our baby and the beginnings of her life.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwww she's so cute man.
Good choice on the car, good choice on the flat.
Things will work out great, she'll come when she's meant to and things will be wonderful.
I started her quilt.
I hope you guys like it.

Kristin said...

Pistachio? I think more like a filbert, bc it just sounds more geeky.
Jessie, I moved during 3 pregnancies. It's better than moving after, cause once she comes, you're going to experience a whole new level of tired, and hey, if you're lucky, it will put you into labor! (Never did for me, just gave me a backache. DON'T do any heavy lifting!)
I've got an extra table and chairs I've been trying to give away, I wonder what the shipping would be? LOL. Good luck guys, I'm sure it'll all work out.