Sunday, January 23, 2011

4 Red 3's and some Red Canastas


No those that know me know I'm hard out into games. Some of you might be wondering "canasta, I think my grandma plays it with her buddies at the retirement village". You could be right but I love it. So I introduced milz to the online game version. Milz was mad panicking, but loving it at the same time. So the first game milz played we were partners. Now the people we were playing were winning the whole game, even got the 4 red 3's at one stage. By then end it was about 4535 to about 3460. Knowing this was our last game it had to be all or nothing. Now if I were them I would be feeling quite confident that they would win, but the luck was on our side. With getting the 4 red 3's and 3 black canasta's we cruised past them to win by 90 points. We were mad loving it lol, they left the game straight after and there goes me and milz loving the win. If you don't play canasta then I'm sorry you wasted you time reading this but, it was a good start to the online masters of canasta Milz and Hayhay lol

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeah loving it.

Kristin said...

come on guys... online gaming? lol.
Isn't there an article about that in the Ensign? LOL.

Haydn said...

oh thanks for the heads up I'll make sure I don't read that one so I'm not accountable lol

Kristin said...

whatever you have to do to sleep at night. lol.

nice cherry red scooter.

Haydn said...

ferrari red lol

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

Yup, I was one of those people who wasted my time reading that post. ha ha ha. No idea what game that is!

Jessie said...

Haydn you didn't mention that fact that you were on the phone to melissa during the game and so therefore you were CHEATING!!! and you still almost lost the game, serves you right.

Haydn said...

key word there baby almost, so we are still champions lol woooooooow