Wednesday, January 19, 2011

42" Babee


For those that are die hard fans would know that on the screen is wolverine, for those that are hardcore would know that my chest hair grows in the shape of and X, but that's beside the point hahahah. We have a New T.V ohhhh yeah. We wanted a TV that would tick all our boxes. Box 1: no small than 42" -tick- Box 2: Full HD - tick- Box 3: LED TV -tick- Box 4: Not brought from the warehouse -tick - lol. Anyways we are super happy with it and ill we need now is a blue-ray player to enjoy it to the fullest. I would say a Play station 3 would be to the fullest but I promised myself not to get one.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just like staring at Hugh Jackman.
I dunno what this post is even about, I'm still just staring at Hugh.

kyle rae. said...

gangsta! dvd night?

Crystal said...

one word - jealous.