Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ferrari Red Scooter Ohhhhh yeah


eeeeeeheeeeee (the sound you make when someone zooms past you in a car) hahaha ohhhh yeah that's the sound I'll be making from now on. Jessie and I weighed up our options another car or a scooter. Per year the scooter was about $3000 cheaper to run, so we went for the scooter. I'm way stoked cos this gives Jessie full access to the car during the day so she will be loving it. The top speed is 60 but down a hill I got it off the radar so about 90km max lol, But its mad slow uphill lol. Anyways super excited about it aye. eeeeeeheeeeee lol

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it man, love it.

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

Oh that is just so you Haydn!! I can just imagine you riding that bad boy to school!! You will be the cool teacher with the red scooter! ha ha