Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Grease lightning Go Grease lightning !!!

Our school disco was coming up and I was pretty excited.  I'm sure the kids were excited too, but its cool to see the kids outside the classroom.  Anywho a fellow mate goes "So all the guys are going as grease lightning" I was thinking thanks mate, the disco is 4 hours away.  So he said "Just muster something up" so muster I did.  I thought I looked cool.  I did have a thought they other day that scared me though "are my clothes to hip for me and people will think I'm trying to be a hip old guy?" Like when do your clothes start to become "Dad clothes" ya know.   OK point of the blog was the photos... Enjoy

4 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL
Haydz that looks awesome man.
Where did you even find that jacket?
So what did the kids think? That's the most important thing.
I dunno when you start becoming that 'old hip dude'
Oh well, hope you had fun.

llew said...

All you reminded me of when i saw the poses and the clothes was Dad!
Thats the type of pic he would take. you sure thats for school or is jesse getting you to dress like they do in England? lol

Haydn said...

Lol Jessie Did love it though, she thought it was cool as.

Jessie said...

Llewellyn, if you think that's how we dress in England you really need to go over for a holiday.