Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nature Boy

It's not a secret that I was a little scared to have a boy. This is why............


I don't know how to play with cars, or dinosaurs, or action figures. I don't like playing in mud or climbing trees or jumping off things. I don't like mess, end of story.

But boys are SOOOOOOOOO easy.
Joshie was more challenging as a baby and didn't sleep through anywhere near as quickly as Gracie and I had many times where the crying wouldn't stop and I had NO idea what he needed. I had never experienced this with Gracie.
They seem to have switched places.
Gracie is needy, whiney, defiant and squeals!
Joshie sleeps well, eats well, plays by himself and grunts.

This boy just wants to be outside ALL the time, playing with the bikes, the water or the dirt. He gets pretty gross but I don't care cause he doesn't bug me all day (oh and cause the pills are working!)
He is so easy to play with because he takes the lead, I just copy, and if the door is open he is in his element.

Here are some photo's of him being a typical BOY!




Found eating dirt.


Stealing Gracie's leftover breakfast!


Eating the sand.......over and over again!




Full!




Eating dirt again!


Naked, 80% of the time


Longing to go outside.


Fed up of waiting for me.


At Mitre 10 Mega with Dad.


Walking into walls!





Catching the view.




Being a plonker!


Under the apple tree.

One night after giving the kids dinner, a bath, and brushing their teeth we couldn't find Joshie. I was kind of freaking out. Then we found him.....down in the bottom corner of the garden where we couldn't see him...........throwing apples............in his pj's.........Grunting.

I love this boy and I can't wait to see him grow up.
xx



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Man he's just so cute aye.
Great post.